Heidi Montag Wants 'H' Size Breasts Implants!

Heidi Montag Wants 'H' Size Breasts Implants!

The Hills star Heidi Montag has revealed that she had 10 plastic surgeries in one day and that she would like to have more, especially on her breasts. According to Extra, Montag, 23, revealed that her breasts are currently “triple D, F”, but she wants to have surgery to make them an ‘H’.

Heidi Montag wants 'H' size breasts implants

“I actually want H for Heidi,” the Daily Telegraph quoted her as saying. Montag went on to reveal the different procedures she has had done. “I had a little bit of botox, an eyebrow lift, my ears tucked, I had my nose re-aligned, fat injections put into my cheeks, my lips done and I had my chin shaved down,” she said. The reason she gave for the surgeries was that she had grown up insecure, as she had been teased in school. “It always kinda held me back from a certain inner light and an inner happiness,” she added.
famous people photos

Hollywood Celebrities Pictures
Tags: Hollywood Beauty, Hollywood Actress Pictures, Hollywood Actress Hot Photos, Hollywood Actress On Ramp, Hollywood Actress, Latest Hollywood Actresses, Hollywood Heidi Montag,